Zero Waste Period Bundle
Zero Waste Period Bundle
Click icons to learn more!
Zero Waste Period Bundle has everything you need to get you through those days with confidence. Heavy flow, light flow, day or night, you will be protected.
Chemicals being next to the most sensitive part of your body is a thing of the past as well as plastic waste from disposable period care products.
Gentle and comfortable, Saalt Soft Cup is best for heavy days and offers 12 hours of protection, day or night. To have the cup at its best, use the Cup Wash and keep it clean and protected.
When the lighter days come, that's where the Pantyliner shines. It's so light, you'll hardly know it's there.
• Saalt Soft Menstrual Cup, Desert Blush
• Saalt Menstrual Cup Wash, 4 oz
• Glad Rags Organic Cotton Pantyliner
• Saalt Cup helps reduce single-use pads, tampons and liners.
No BPA. No latex. No chemicals. Vegan and Cruelty-free.
• Menstrual Cup Wash does not contain any harsh chemicals, irritants or parabens.
• Organic Pantyliner is reusable, plastic-free, with no artificial fragrances, adhesives or chemical gels.
• Saalt Soft Menstrual Cup: 100% medical grade silicone
• Saalt Menstrual Cup Wash: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine.
Tube: 50% post-consumer recycled tube.
• Glad Rags Organic Cotton Pantyliner: 100% organic cotton with metal snaps
• Small Saalt Cup: 41 mm (2 to 3 tampons capacity)
• Regular Saalt Cup: 46 mm (3 to 4 tampons capacity)
• Pantyliner: 6.75" length. It is equivalent to a small disposable pantyliner.
• Saalt Soft Menstrual Cup: To insert a Saalt cup, you must fold it first. Give different folds a try, making sure to hold the fold tightly during insertion. The three most popular folds are the C Fold, Punch Down Fold and the 7-Fold. Give them each a try and see which one works best for you.
Saalt Cup will fit comfortably inside your vaginal canal and stay in place when a seal is formed between the outside of the cup and the walls of your vagina. You can use water as a natural lubricant. Please do not use any oil based lubricants, as they may degrade the silicone over time.
• Glad Rags Organic Cotton Pantyliner: Snap the Organic Pantyliner around your underwear for light days protection that's blissfully soft.
• Saalt Soft Menstrual Cup: See “Before first use” instructions for how to clean your cup right out of the box. During your cycle, remove the cup, always using clean hands and rinse first using cold water to help avoid discoloration and odor. Then wash using warm water and mild soap. Rinse again to completely remove any soap. Your Cup is then ready to reinsert. To sanitize your cup, place it in a boiling pot for 4-5 minutes and not more then 7 minutes.
• Glad Rags Organic Cotton Pantyliner: Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. You may hand wash your pantyliners if desired. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or whiteners as these can inhibit absorbency of your pantyliners.
Disposable feminine care products with plastic packaging.
END OF LIFE
• Saalt Soft Menstrual Cup: Once burned, the ash of silicone can be composted.
• Saalt Menstrual Cup Wash: Wash the plastic tube and recycle in local recycling facility.
• Glad Rags Organic Cotton Pantyliner: Compostable.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Ships plastic-free in recyclable packaging.
This item is not eligible for returns due to sanitary reasons.