Eco-friendly Laundry Set
Eco-friendly Laundry Set
Click icons to learn more!
You want to feel good about every step of your laundry routine? This Eco-friendly Laundry Set is designed to give you a sustainable routine from start to finish.
Clean laundry goes without saying here.
Get the big laundry jugs out of the way.
Naturally soften clothes and reduce drying time.
Take care of your sensitive reusables, keep your stained clothes clean and pick up any microfibers left in the process.
If this set could speak, it would say to you - "Relax, I got you!"
• Tru Earth Laundry Detergent Strips, 32 loads
• Friendsheep Dryer Wool Balls, 4 pack
• Cora Microfiber Catching Laundry Ball
• Stain Remover Stick
• Last Object Laundry Bag, 7.5" x 9"
• Tru Earth helps reduce single-use plastic jugs. It's biodegradable, vegan, palm oil-free with compostable packaging.
• Dryer Wool Balls are plastic-free, non-toxic and reduce drying time by 20% - 40%.
• Cora Ball reduces microfiber release from clothing, protecting your clothing and our ocean.
• Stain Remover Stick has no parabens, sulfates, preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances. It is also palm oil-free, vegan and cruelty-free.
• Last Object Laundry Bag is made with organic cotton and helps reduce waste.
• Fragrance-free Tru Earth Eco-Strips: Vegetable Glycerin, Starch, PVA, Potassium Sorbate, Light Mineral Oil, Cocamido propyl betaine, Sodium Gluconate, Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide, Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts, Glycereth cocoate, Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside, Fragrance oil blend, Residual Water.
• Fresh Linen Tru Earth Eco-Strips: Vegetable Glycerin, Starch, PVA, Potassium Sorbate, Light Mineral Oil, Cocamido propyl betaine, Sodium Gluconate, Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide, Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts, Glycereth cocoate, Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside, Fragrance oil blend, Residual Water.
• Wool Dryer Balls: 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core - no fillers or additives.
• Cora Ball: 100% recycled plastic.
• Stain Remover Stick: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Palm Kernel Acid, Glycerine
• Laundry Bag: GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Step 1. Dampen and use the natural stain stick on any stain until it's lathered up, then wait 10 minutes before washing.
• Step 2: Put any delicates in the laundry bag.
• Step 3: Tear off one Tru Earth laundry strip per load.
• Step 4: Toss your Cora Ball into your washing machine to catch the microfibers.
• Step 5: Once done with washing, toss your clothes into the dryer and include your dryer balls to reduce wrinkles, static cling and drying time.
END OF LIFE
• Tru Earth Eco-Strips: Biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D.
• Wool Balls: Compostable.
• Cora Ball: You can easily recycle your Cora Ball by contacting us or emailing email@example.com to have it sent to their recycling center.
• Laundry Bag: Donate ot Compost.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable packaging.
This item can be returned in unused, undamaged condition, in original packaging within 30 days.